Green Transport Award at the Green Awards 2019
- Virginia International Logistics won the Green Transport Award at the Green Awards 2019, This award was achieved by the companies continued leadership and innovation towards CNG Trucks for Transport.
Irish Haulier of the Year
- Virginia International Logistics won the Overall Irish Haulier if the year Award at the National Fleet Awards.
Fleet Awards - International Haulier Winners 2017 & 2018
- Virginia International Logistics won the International Haulier Award at the National Fleet Awards.
- Virginia International Logistics achieved this award through the hard work and best practices of the company and staff.
Fleet Awards - Environmental Winners
- Virginia International Logistics won the Environmental Award at the National Fleet Awards in 2014.
- Virginia International Logistics achieved this award through the hard work undertaken in the last few years to significantly reduce our carbon footprint. This was achieved by reducing our litres per 100 km by over 7 litres through a variety of projects from our CNG project to Driver Management project.
Good Distribution Practice (GDP) Pharmaceutical Accreditation
- Awarded November 2010
- GDP “Champion” Trained
- GDP “Introduction Training” for Operations Staff
- GDP Trained Drivers
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Logistics
- The Company is accredited with the National Standards Authority of Ireland’s quality assurance, ISO, since 1995.
- Successfully upgraded to I.S EN ISO 9001:2015 on 20th Oct 2018
Irish Exporters Association
- Virginia International Logistics was admitted as a member of the Irish Exporters Association on the 16th October 2010.
Irish Road Haulage Association
- Members Of the IRHA for over 20 years
- Virginia International Logistics work alongside the IRHA, who promote the Irish Haulage industry as well as representing members with national bodies when required.
- Member since 2011
- Completed FTAI Silver Truck Safe Accreditation backed by the RSA & HSE, This further enhances Compliance and Good Working Practices within the Haulage Industry.
UK Border Agency
- Virginia International Logistics was approved to join the Civil Penalty Accreditation Scheme on 7th July 2010 after meeting all criteria set by the UK Border Agency.